- Jon collaborates with ‘Arquitectura Viva‘, via his aerial photographs
- JT+A is designing the entrance of the ‘Celler de Matadepera‘ restaurant, with Toni Cumella’s ceramics.
- Gurb House is under construction with the collaboration of Toni Cumella’s ceramics.
- Photographer Jordi Borràs takes photos of Jon Tugores for the ‘La Mira’s’ interview.
- ‘La MIra’ a catalan culture magazine, David M. Nono (Recent Rahola award) interviews Jon at Sabadell airport, where JT+A has flown and designed a building built in 2005.
- JT+A receives the petition to design a House-Museum in the north-east of England.
- Jon is invited to develop three more exhibitions of his aerial photography: Terrassa, Manchester, Berlin.
- Hotel Alma Barcelona, opens photography exhibition by Jon Tugores. Under the title ‘Atmos-Fear’, a script about the new Europe trying to re-invent itself via the environment. Presentation by Feliz Riera, with painter Gonzalo Goytisolo.
- Jon Tugores teams up with Fuksas Studio, to present competition of the new airport passenger building at Barcelona.
- Jon Lectures at Madrid at ‘Nuevos Ministerios‘ [100 años de aviación comercial] with Journalist Javier O Figueiral and Florenci Rey.
- Jon writes for Mikel Lacasta’s blog. ‘The Non Airport’, a re-view of how airports should be.
- Jon is invited at an interview at the MOMA in New York.
- JT+A & Carles tejedor are nationwide finalists for the ‘Digital Architecture Awards‘. for the Masia Freixa, Terrassa.
- Jon Tugores with Carles Tejedor, talk at the Rebuid 2018 conference about their project for the Masia Freixa, in Terrassa.
- Journalist Javier O. Figueiral, interviews Jon for the ‘La Vanguardia‘, national news-paper in Spain.
- Actar publishers finally releases «BARCELONA | Jon Tugores«, a book of photographs made by Jon of the area of
Barcelona. with collaborations from Vicente Guallart & Carles Llop. Book designed by Ramón Prat himself.
- Jon Tugores is invited to speak at the COAC regarding his relation between architecture and aviation.
- Jon lectures in Moscow, Rusia. presenting his own works.
- Jon is jury in the international competition: ‘Flying Cities‘, with Vicente Guallart, Winy Maas…
- Mr. Jordi Abad Freixa, entrepeneur and successful business-man from Barcelona, joins our team as a project
- Jon is Jury at photography competition at the Architects association COAc with Joan Gaspar, Juan Rodriguez &
Carla Maideu. Invited by M.A. Aguiló.
- Jon Tugores is invited to an informal Think-Tank with David Lorente (H Arquitectes) at the ETSAV School of
Architecture, invited by Prof. Xavier Vancells (XVA) April 16.
- The Studio is invited to design a new hall for the new program of activities at the EE Church in Barcelona.
- Photographer Jordi Miralles spends a day taking photos at the Z-House in Barcelona.
- Ramon Prat, designer and CEO at ACTAR publishers, is finishing the design for the new book on Barcelona’s new
aerial view. Images by Jon Tugores.
- ON Diseño publishes the Z-Houyse
- Previous years…
- Working together with Minolta on the Masia Freixa project, we are working on ‘Artificial energy-catching leaves’
for the Carbon fibre Tree.
- Jon lectures at ‘Pordenone, Venezia’ in Italy, to present his own works.
- 2012 Jon begins a new season teaching at the ETSEIAT, School of Aerodynamic & Space Engineers. UPC
- Photographer Juan Valdés takes images from the EE Church, project built in Castelldefels, Barcelona.
- Jon begins the edition of aerial images of European Cities for ACTAR Publishers.
- Jon shares with AMB (Area metropolitan de Barcelona) an image for the cover of the 2015 book.
- Jon is invited to talk at the U.I.C. by Miguel Lacasta.
- Jon’s photographs are presented at the ‘Port Exhibition’ curated by Barcelona Regional, inaugurated by the Major
of Barcelona, Mr. Xavier Trías.
- The EE Church project is presented to the Media and local politicians.
- On Diseño publishes the To-de House.
- Our Studio teams up with Engineer Miquel Sureda, to design the new vertical take-off aircraft.
- Jon is invited to design a new concept for air-transport, under a coorportaion created by Manel D’Alayo and other
- 2013 AMADIP via Pablo Martín invite Jon to create an ‘Ensaimada Box’ for charity purposes, with other invited guests as
Javier Mariscal, Jordi Labanda.
- 2013 Jon is invited to the AGORA Terrassa conversations amongst other citizens of the Vallès City.
- 2013 Jon lectures at Menorca, invited by the COAIB.
- 2012 Jon lectures at the Fira de Pordenone, Venice, Italy.
- 2011 Jon is invited to lecture at the ‘1st Environment Summit of the Middle East’.
- 2010 Our studio signed the contract to design a High-Rise in Manama, Bahrain.
- 2010 End and final review at the ‘New York Institute of Technology’, M.E.
- 2010 Commission to develop a multi-sport training centre in Kuwait.
- 2010 Our studio, presents the BCH project at one of the Royal Palaces of the Royal Court of Bahrain.