CFv01 House , Sitges . Barcelona
Owners: Family Corbera-Fauria
Location : Sitges , Barcelona .
Program : Housing
Surface . +500 m2
Cost: 1.3 M € .
– Pre-design: Joan Anguita [architect]
– Studio JT : Enrique Soriano , Belen Torres , Sergio Rodriguez , Helena Torres, Santi Mañero .
– Facilities: Arcadi Bobes & Antoni Tribó. Architects
– Photography: Jordi Bernadó + Jon Tugores
House where we proposed a U-shape lying on it’s side facing the descending slope, to open the house to the Mediterranean views and creating a private area at the back of the house.
The Customers: She a Judge and Him an aeronautical engineer, participated with us in a more than credible environmental attitude. We proposed a series of actions to fulfill their wishes regarding eco-desires.
* Main structure: the structural concrete, where we added 20,000 protected native flora seeds so that once the building became dismemberment after many years, it would participate in an act of vital regeneration.
* Ventilated facades designed digitally.
* Collection and re-cycling of all waters.
* Cooling air and structure from the subsoil.
* Capturing electricity and preheating water, due to solar energy.
* Automation via Bluetooth.
* Anti-intrusion via a cloud of micro-waves.